Professionals with experience
Inside Sales / Office worker
We are seeking an energetic & proactive Inside Sales / Office worker to grow and nurture the exis- ting customer base in the Asian market. The Inside Sales team member is responsible for supporting the Sales Staff Asia to maintain current business and relationships as well as supports in developing plans and strategies for sales growth. This oppor- tunity offers substantial scope for professional growth within a successful, worldwide-operating company.
Reports to: Sales Manager RIKUTEC Asia Location: Seoul, South Korea
Schedule: Half-Time / Full-time
Work Hours: 20 – 40
Cover letter, resume and references required
- Support the sales activities of the Sales Manager in key account ma- nagement (Asian markets)
- Support in new customer acquisition and business development for the Asian market with general analysis and data bases.
- Work in a team to organize trade shows, conferences, and industry events
- Create monthly sales figure reports on request.
- Support market analysis and help in the monitoring of measures for consistent implementation of the sales strategy
- Support Customer Relationship Management
- Help to explore new sales channels according to the sales strategy
- Support to perform product presentations at the customer site
- Help to track and analyze sales statistics based on key quantitative metrics
- General office duties
Must have Advanced knowledge of MS Office Software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc)
B2B sales experience is an advantage
Enthusiasm for contacting customers via phone call or email
Ability to self-manage effectively with discipline
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks efficiently and reliably across a variety of projects
- Works well in a team and independently
- Knowledge of German or Korean would be of value but is not required
- English language required.
Job Type: Half-time / Full-time
Application Question(s): Are you authorized to work in South Korea / Asia? Experience: Sales: 5 years (Preferred)
Language: Korean / English (Preferred)
FOR INQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT
Please note our data protection notice for the processing of personal data of applicants.